Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a service which helps eligible patrons obtain materials that are unavailable through the Libraries in Clackamas County system. These loans typically take two to four weeks to fulfill (but may take longer) and are subject to the circulation rules of the lending library.
- Gladstone Public Library borrows no materials published/produced/released in the current or prior calendar year.
Exception: we will attempt to borrow new non-fiction print titles.
- LINCC borrows all materials in all formats as long as the “new” date restriction does not apply.
- ILL fines are 25¢ per day, up to the cost of the item (default = $35.00). There is no $5.00 maximum.
- Patrons may request a renewal by calling the phone number listed on the ILL band around the item.
- If items cannot be requested or there are no lending libraries that are willing to lend the item, the library will contact you.